Friday, March 25, 2011

Hooray!

I got some crafting done! I'm coming down with a cold but I managed a little project. It seems I really am just catching moments here and there, in between the day-to-day things that must be done to get by. The moments may be small but they are rewarding.

From a little sketch...



... to a handmade card for a friend ...




Its simple, but sweet.

And I'll end tonight's post with a funny story. I felt so dizzy and vague when I took my shower today... I turned the shower off twice and then remembered I hadn't washed out my conditioner. Twice! But I got it on the 3rd attempt. Hahahaha............. I have to laugh at myself.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet sweet little birdie. Your friend will be more than happy to receiving this cutie!
    Have a happy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete